Saturday, December 5, 2009

No more Facebook for now

I deleted my Facebook account, for those of you who were dying to know! I might be back, but not until my life slows down some, I was spending wayy too much time on there and so I deleted all my friends, as deactivating makes it wayy too easy to reactivate.

Looks like we'll be getting married in January! Hopefully anyway, we plan on getting married as soon as we find a renter for my house, and it "goes on the market" on December 26th, being available for move in by the first! I have so much to do!

Have I mentioned that I'm a bit stressed out? I have four MAJOR tests to study for by the end of February! I have my GRE (entrance exams for Master's Degrees), a CLEP (more about that later), my promotion test in February, and my yearly language test at the end of January! Oh and I need to head off to school when I'm done here to pick up the rough draft of my senior thesis paper and revise it by the 10th. I still have a 10 page paper to complete for my Political Science class...I have one page so far. I need to find a home for my cat, I'm trying to lose weight, and I need to be moved out of my house by January 1st! Have I mentioned that I like stress? This summer I had not much to do, and I was so bored out of my effing mind! (Effing meaning Freaking, for future reference).

I can do it all though, that's not a doubt. What worries me is whether or not I can do it without it making me sick, as in lack of sleep or over worrying....but I just keep praying and I know God will have my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment