Saturday, November 21, 2009

My cat is driving me nuts!

She is why I know I shouldn't have children...I get so angry at her when she meows...which is all the time, I have try my hardest not to throw the heaviest object I can find at her...how awful is that! It's definately a love/hate relationship...about 85% hate and 15% love...when she's sleeping. I need to find a shelter to take her (no-kill of course), but the only ones in San Antonio request that you call in the morning at 8:30 and they'll let you know if they have room, and if they do then you have to make an appointment that day...which for us working gals is just not feasable. So what do I do? I can't keep her after I get married, that's just out of the question, she really brings out a side of me that never ever comes out and I don't want anyone else ever to see the monster in me, plus if she can annoy the crap out of me, and I'm a pretty patient person, I can just imagine how M would respond to her. He's over at my house plenty, but I just shut her in the garage then, and since he's been doing a lot of work to my house lately, she's been in there a lot..which would be nice but she just makes up for it when I let her back in the house, and I just can't be mean enough to keep her in there all the time. She really deserves to be with an animal lover, which I wish I was, but I'm not, I 'm me and selfish and don't want to ever own another animal in my life. M has two dogs, but they stay outside and I'll just let him deal with them, I don't like them either, they slobber and always want to smell my private areas...GROSS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh...put an ad on Craigslist or Freecycle. We had the same problem with our cat in San Antonio and we kept calling that number (for three weeks straight) and they never had an opening. Then we put the cat on Freecycle and someone with a dog and two other cats took her. They e-mailed us a couple of weeks later and said she was doing great! Sometimes animals just need to be in a different place!

    ReplyDelete